Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Where I Am

Right now I am in a town called Danba in northwestern Sichuan. I came here after spending a week in Beijing, about 3 days in Chengdu, a night here, another night in the village of Jiaju.
This is my plan:
Zhonglu
Bamei
Tagong
Daofu
Luhuo
Ganzi
Manigango
Yushu area, Qinghai
Dege (back in Sichuan)
Baiyu
Batang
Litang
Yading
Kangding
Chengdu

I might change things around a bit, especially since I'm not sure my money will last me through all these places- there aren't many atms or places willing to exchange money around here. I might go back to Chengdu earlier, and skip Yushu, or I might go from Yushu all the way up to Xining. I have no idea how long all this is going to take me, though tomorrow I will stay in Zhonglu, and the next day I will most likely stay in Tagong, then over thge next day or two work my way up to Ganzi. I'll let you know when I get a chance...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a massive trip that you've come up with! make sure you update us with pics!

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a massive trip that you've come up with! make sure you update us with pics!